General Terms and
- The F&M Hairdressing Loyalty Card scheme and benefits are operated by F&M
Hairdressing, Barrhead, G78 1QY. Registered in Scotland: company no. SC415542.
- F&M Hairdressing can cancel, withdraw or alter the scheme at any time, including these
terms and conditions or any individual Loyalty Card account
- All F&M Hairdressing Loyalty Cards belong to F&M Hairdressing
- If we identify that you hold two or more F&M Hairdressing Loyalty Card accounts, we may
merge them into one account at our discretion
- F&M Hairdressing can take any action it considers appropriate, including removing or
suspending a F&M Hairdressing Loyalty Card account and points accrued if we have reason to believe you are abusing the scheme.
- The standard number of points you will collect are five F&M Hairdressing Loyalty Card
points for every £1 you spend on qualifying purchases; however the number of points collected can vary. In store, points will usually be added to your F&M Hairdressing Loyalty Card account at the
time you buy products and services included in the scheme.
- If you forget your F&M Hairdressing Loyalty Card, please ask the staff to validate
your receipt. You will need to provide the validated receipt within 30 days of the transaction with your F&M Hairdressing Loyalty Card to be able to collect your
- Points are not available on gift cards.
- F&M Hairdressing reserves the right to withdraw points promotions/offers without
- One point is worth one penny to spend on products and services in salon. We will not
exchange F&M Hairdressing Loyalty Card points for cash and the offer is non-transferable
- F&M Hairdressing reserves the right to ask for identification such as driving licence or
bus pass when spending points
- We reserve the right to substitute or remove products and services available for F&M
Hairdressing Loyalty Card points collection and redemption in store without notice
- If you return a product for a refund, we will deduct the number of points collected from
your F&M Hairdressing Loyalty Card account
- If a product you buy with F&M Hairdressing Loyalty Card points is faulty, please return
it to the salon. If necessary, we will credit your account with the right number of points. No cash refund will be given in these circumstances